Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Author List - Anne Pfeffer


Hi! I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona, where  I lived out in the desert and had a bay quarter horse named Dolly. If I wasn't riding, I was holed up somewhere reading Laura Ingalls Wilder or the Oz books or, later on, Jane Eyre and The Grapes of Wrath. Horses eventually faded as an interest, but I ended up with a lifelong love of books and reading.

After college and eight years of living in cold places like Chicago and New York, I escaped back to the land of sunshine. I live in Los Angeles, California, near a large rotating neon chicken head with my daughter and my dachshund Taco. I have worked in banking and as a pro bono attorney, doing adoptions and guardianships for abandoned children.

As a writer, I'd always been interested in children's books, since they had meant so much to me as a kid. I found I especially liked writing books for teens. I've published three books in the Young / New Adult category.

*Clicking on the name takes you to the author website. Clicking on a book sends you to my review.


Anne Pfeffer

  1. Any Other Night
  2. Girls Love Travis Walker
  3. The Wedding Cake Girl
  4. Just Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment