Friday, June 19, 2015

Follow Friday 27

 @parajunkee @alisoncanread #ff #followmefriday #meme


This week’s question:  
If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning. – Second Run Reviews

I have two tattoos. A locket with my name on it on my bicep. A set of walking baby footprints on my wrist going around my thumb. I'm still thinking about my next couple. I'm thinking of getting a quote (still thinking about the quote but it'll probably be something from Harry Potter) on the side of one of my fingers & a peacock on my ankle area. Then I'll probably get a couple more are that before I'm done.

How about you? How did you answer this question?



If you would like to support this blog consider purchasing you books through the links provided. Thank you for stopping by. Comment, share, and Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment