Friday, June 5, 2015

Book Blogger Hop 3


@coffeeramblings #bookbloggerhop #followfriday #ff

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended December 31, 2012. Relaunch by Ramblings of a Coffee Addict on Friday, February 15th, 2013.

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt just like before. The hop's purpose will remain the same as it will give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

This week's question:
Books, books, and more books. What other things do you love besides reading? Now I know that is a difficult question, but we can't read 24/7, right? (submitted by Elizabeth)

I write, crochet, knit, listen to music (want to take up playing the clarinet again), and watch movies/tv. I'm actually going to add a movie/tv chat to the blog to share my thoughts.

Leave a comment below and I'll comment back (unless you have disqus. I don't have an account with them and they usually don't allow me to comment any other way..sorry). Follow me and I will follow you back.

3 comments:

  1. I am so bad at knitting.

    Nice activities other than reading for you.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youtube is wonderful. That's how I learned. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crochet too! And I played the clarinet in Jr. High all the way through high school. I hope you are able to pick it up again. I'm actually playing the ukulele right now ha ha! I love music and instruments in general :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete