Friday, March 14, 2014

Posts Are Coming

Hey everyone. Last year was a very slow year on this blog that extended into the first couple of months. There were good and bad things that kept me away from blogging. I am glad to say that I am back and focused! I am working on writing up several reviews. Some have already be scheduled. So thank you to everyone who still check for content on this site. I really am grateful.

Later in the year I'm hoping to be able to spruce up the look of the blog design. I am also looking forward to author interviews and guest blog posts. It's going to be a great year y'all. To publishers and authors thank you for contacting me with review request and arcs. I have developed a schedule to organize myself so that no books accepted will go unreviewed. Thanks for your understanding a patience.

Until the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment