Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow Friday 8

Increase Blog Followers

What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

I really not looking forward to these books as I haven't read the first in series yet but I think I may want to read them. o_O

City of Heavenly Fire (I have the first one and still struggling to get through it 2 years later)
City of Heavenly Fire (The ...

Ignite Me (judging it by the cover)
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

Infinite (again the covers are so pretty)
Infinite (Newsoul, #3)

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! I definitely pick my next read based on my love for the cover too. Sometimes, this doesn't end up being a good thing, but at least it looks pretty on my bookshelf!! :)

    New follower via Bloglovin.

    My FF: http://thehidingspotblog.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/ff-friday-what-books-are-you-looking-forward-to-in-2014-3/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! You haven't read ANY of the first books in these series?! You need to get on that!! I love City of Bones especially! Great picks!! I'm a new follower via gfc!

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers really are pretty :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/01/follow-friday_24.html

    ReplyDelete