Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dear Santa Wish List


Today Worth Reading It? is excited to join the WinterHaven Sleigh Tour hosted by WinterHaven Books. This week, I am writing Santa a letter for my book wish that I hope to receive this season. To see who else has written to Santa, go to WinterHaven Sleigh Tour for a list of participating blogs.

Dear Santa,
  It has been a difficult year. I haven't been a totally good girl but I haven't been exactly bad either. My Christmas list this year is really short but I had to write you this letter into addition to the one I sent earlier because I fought got one thing. Santa, I would also like to receive Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. Thank you Santa I know you will not let me down :-)

Merry Christmas,
Bunnita

P.S. Here's what the cover looks like.

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME choice:)

    Hope you get it:))

    I'd love Clockwork Princess:)

    ccfioriole at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I haven't read Clockwork Princess yet.

    ReplyDelete