Monday, September 10, 2012

Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2012 Day 1


Welcome to BBAW 2012 everyone! Everyday there will be a topic you can write about on your blog. Today’s topic:
Appreciation! There are no awards this year, but it can still be hard to navigate the huge universe of book blogging. Share with your readers some of the blogs you enjoy reading daily and why.
There are so many blogs out there that I do not have any particular favorites. I usually check out the top ten posts that shows up on my dashboard but here are a few I enjoy. 


*on a different note I have so many book reviews to write 20+  New post ARE coming

2 comments:

  1. How amazing, thank you for featuring me.

    I remember seeing your blog about a year ago, some posts I remember clearly.

    Keep it up, enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not familiar with these, so excited to make some more great discoveries! Thanks for sharing your list, and happy BBAW!

    ReplyDelete