Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Challenge Ideas

So next month is the end of the Hogwarts Reading Challenge 2011. Many of you have expressed that you would like to keep the challenge going. All the prizes from the challenge come out of my pocket. They are not donated so I can only afford to do one challenge that involve prizes. So here the options I would like y'all to vote on:

Hogwarts Reading Challenge 2011-2012
It will start on the 1st of September (like the books) to June 30th 2012. It will have the same classes. There will be mini challenges. I'll throw some twists in there to keep it interesting.

Generic High School Challenge 2011-2012
It will start from Sept 1 through June 30th 2012. . There will be the 4 main subjects (English, Math, History, and Science), a lab (you choice of a Math or Science lab) and two electives (Music, Art, P.E. or your choice of an extra class of the main 4). There will be mini challenges for this as well. Instead of houses there will be homerooms.

Robert Langdon Reading Challenge 2012
It will be from January 1st to December 15th. There will be teams. The will be puzzles, clues, and code breaking (you have to solve a puzzle, clue, or code to move on to the next part of the journey). There will also be mini challenges. Mini challenges will give a winning team an advantage on the next puzzle, clue or code.

To vote use the poll on the sidebar. Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I would do all three challenges WITHOUT the promise of a prize! They all sound so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thanks. I like coming up with these challenges. It's good to know that others are enjoying them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the high school challenge or continuing the Harry Potter Challenge. Prizes are not necessary. I just like doing the challenges Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, these challenges are super fun, prizes or no. I like the Harry Potter or High School challenge. I'm looking forward to whatever you choose.

    ReplyDelete